Covid - 19 Update
Wednesday 30 June 2021
To Our Community
Your Safety is our priority
Restrictions came into effect as of 6:00pm, 26 June 2021. As announced by the NSW Premier Thursday 1 July 2021, the Stay-at-Home order will remain in place until midnight Friday 16th July 2021.
Our essential retailers and service providers will be still operating to provide your necessary grocery and health needs including:
- Fresh Food and Liquor
- Pharmacy and Medical
Cafe/dining is open for takeaway/delivery only.
All non essential goods and services will remain closed including nail bars, massage parlours, beauty salons, waxing salons, tanning salons, hairdressers & barbers
For you, when you visit us for your essential goods and services;
- Check-in on entry - We’re helping keep our community COVID safe by recording contact details, Please check in before entering our premises.
- It is mandatory that you wear a face mask whilst in-centre
- Please ensure you keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Pay attention to any store entry limit numbers
- Ultilise the sanitiser that is available throughout the Centre
If you are unwell, it’s important to please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
We remain focused on safeguarding the health, safety and well-being of our community. We wish our community all the best. Stay safe, be kind, we're all in this together.
We would like to thank you again for your continued cooperation and support.
For more information on current New South Wales Government restrictions, we encourage customers to visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-update